For sunset drinks:
1. Fouquet’s at Le Carl Gustaf, overlooking the harbour;
2. Shellona, located on the beach.
3. Christopher Hotel, located in Pointe Milou. The fiery sky shades reflect in the pool and create a very picturesque image combined with casual chic ambience.
1. L’Isola with the signature approach of the mixologists.
2. Bonito will surprise you in many ways, making your drink an art piece.
For pousse-café drinks:
1. Take a look inside fun and extraordinary Quarter Kitchen & Cocktail Lab.
Yana’s Tip: try to figure out how to find the speakeasy Rhum Room for the niche bar experience, where you can taste the extended Caribbean rums collection.
2. Sand Bar at legendary Eden Rock Hotel, so classy, chic, and lively.